1. Stop planning and do it.
2. Get moving.
3. Help yourself and others.
4. Make everyday a treat day (and I don’t mean candy, I mean buy yourself some flowers!)
5. Move and meditate.
6. Do burpees, bounce and jump
7. Once a week, lie in bed an hour longer or 2 – not sleep, just stay in bed.
8. Be good at what you do.
9. Try hard, make your best effort.
10. Wear clothes – stop with that sloppy gym gear where you can hide your sins.
11. Live with passion.
12. Trust your gut.
13. Make a date in Central Park and have lunch at Le Pain (make sure you walk to and from)
14. Be grateful